We advised BOM Capital on the sale of its shares in Acerta Pharma to Astra Zeneca. BOM Capital was one of the early investors in Acerta Pharma. Astra Zeneca has taken a 55% stake in Acerta Pharma and an option to acquire the remaining 45% interest. This sale is after BioNovion the second successful exit in biotech for BOM Capital in 2015, is the largest in the history of BOM Capital and the largest biotech deal so far in the Netherlands.